May 6, 2022, 6-10pm (individual venue hours may vary)
• Kirsti Smith: Terrestrial Paradise | Atelier Ludmilla, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Beth LeBlanc: Signs | ACME Art, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Colourful Beginnings: Sarah St. Pierre + Juli Sageand |Black honey, 221 Hunter St. W.
• Root & Stem – A Mother/Daughter Art Show | Blue Frogs Legs, 393 Water St. 3rd Floor, Studio 7
• Joe Stable in The Copper Closet | The Copper Closet, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Hearts 4 Joy | The EL. (P) Restaurant, 380 George St. N.
• Cathy Ogrodnik Inspirational Wallplates | Francey Studios,129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Heather Doughty: ‘Big Yellow Taxi’, Anita Murphy, ‘Water,’ Elaina Pringle | Studio 5 at HDP,129 1/2 Hunter Street #5.
• 6 At The Guild: Local Artists Craft Showcase | Peterborough Theatre Guild, 364 Rogers St.
• New works by Victoria Wallace, Miguel Hernandez, and Marcia Watt |
TSC Gallery, 280 Perry St. Unit 10A
• Month-of-May Book Market + Textiles by Christine Aikin | Watson + Lou’s
Gallery of sorts, 383 Water St.
• Marilyn Goslin (40% proceeds to juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!) | we design, 393 Water St., Unit 16.
• SKP: Official Post Art Crawl After Party | Gordon Best Theatre, 216 Hunter St. W.
April 1, 2022, 6-10pm (individual venue hours may vary)
• FFPTBO Interactive Art Station | Commerce Building 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Francy Studios: Alex Pendergast, Film Photography | 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Hannah Spinney: Solicitude (open 6-10 pm) | Atelier Ludmilla, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Heather Doughty + Madison Sheward: Big Yellow Taxi, new paintings by Anita Murphy | Anita Murphy Studio Five, 129 1/2 Hunter St #5
• Poor Margo | ACME Art, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• New works by Victoria Wallace, Miguel Hernandez, and Marcia Watt | Atelier
Victoria Wallace, 280 Perry St. Unit 10A
• Spark: Rose Katarina Fortin | Dreams of Beans, 138 Hunter St.
• Spark: Loretta Meyer Photography + Anna Luckai: sustainable clothing (5-8pm) | Black honey, 221 Hunter St. West
• Flowers in the Attic | Blue Frogs Legs, 393 Water St. 3rd Floor, Studio 7
• Joe Stable: New copper tree drawings | The Copper Closet, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Paddler Press: poetry & art journal | 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Wilkins Art & Creative + PAC: FRESH EDGE: Group Show + Love For The Boro: Painted canoe paddles | Jason Wilkins Factory, 7-188 Hunter St. (next to YoYo’s & Full Tilt) y
March 4, 2022, 6-10pm (Individual venue hours may vary)
• Steve Guthrie: Life on a small scale | ACME Art, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Photography by Heather Doughty + Katie Ellement, paintings by Anita Murphy | Anita Murphy Studio Five, 129 1/2 Hunter St #5
• Swimming by Niizhokwe (Shaelynn Recollet) | Atelier Ludmilla, 129 1/2 Hunter St. #1
• New works by Victoria Wallace, Miguel Hernandez, and Marcia Watt | Atelier Victoria Wallace, 280 Perry St. Unit 10A
• Between two Worlds: Mixed Media Enchantment | Blue Frogs Legs, 393 Water St. 3rd Floor, Studio 7
• Joe Stable: New photos, copper art cards | The Copper Closet, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
• Painted canoe paddle tour of downtown | Love For The Boro (various locations) https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1gady0R7Q2CVbfvmnGbnrYEwX8jaswPyr&usp=sharing
• Hartley + collaboration of a few neat artists | Union Studio, 391 Water Street •Enzo Stimpson (Photographic Series) + Cathy Ogrodnik Vintage Fishing Lures on Live Edge Cedar Planks | We Design, 393 Water Street, Unit 16
December 3, 2021, 6-10pm (Individual venue hours may vary)
- You Are Here, Jeffery Macklin | ACME Art, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Paintings by Anita Murphy | Anita Murphy Studio Five, 129 1/2 Hunter St #5
- ARTISANity Show and Sale | Artisans Centre Peterborough, Unit 3 – 360 George St N
- The Untitled Auction | Artspace, 378 Aylmer St
- 3rd Annual Winter Market | Atelier Ludmilla, 129 1/2 Hunter St, #1
- 2nd Annual Art Festivus Open Studio and Art Market, featuring Lisa Martini Dunk, Roz Hermant, Victoria Wallace, Miguel Hernandez, and Marcia Watt | Atelier Victoria Wallace, 280 Perry St, Unit 10A
- Stars, Guitars, Bodies and Clouds: New Work by Anne Cavanagh and Victoria Wallace | Black Honey, 221 Hunter St W
- Blue Frogs Legs Christmas Wonderland | Blue Frogs Legs, 393 Water St, 3rd Floor, Studio 7
- Vargas Girls – Tassels and Tatas | Cathy Ogrodnik Studio, 393 Water St, Unit 16
- Joe Stable | The Copper Closet, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Paddler Press, Peterborough’s New Poetry and Art Journal |Francey Studio, 129 1/2 Hunter St #3, 2nd Floor
- Winterberry Things (Tea Towels and Knickers) | Madderhouse Textile Studios, 383 Water St
- PRINT SALE : Benj Rowland & Kathryn Durst | Mayhemingways, 381 Water St, 2nd Floor
- Free art activity in the studio, featuring pen & ink & watercolour with Hanna Mark | META4 Contemporary Craft Gallery, 164 Hunter St W
- Art Social with Sarah Crook @ 7pm & Live Music with SJ Riley @ 9pm | Spankys, 201 Hunter St W
- Precarious Festival Resident Panel: 7pm | The Theatre on King, 171
- Livestock Photography by Joyce Arends, Pottery by Bill Reddick + Live Music | Treblecock Studio, 159 King St, Suite 108
- Precarious Festival Resident Panel: 7pm livestream, Gallery of Sorts | Watson and Lou, 383 Water St
- Luke Despatie – Original Paintings, Cathy Ogrodnik – Tassels and Tatas, Emma Odigski – Original Paintings | WeDesign, 393 Water St, Unit 16
- “Deck The Walls” Show & Sale, Peterborough Arts Collective (PAC) | Wilkins Art & Creative + PAC, 7-188 Hunter St W
November 5, 2021, 6-10pm
- JoEllen Brydon | Atelier Ludmilla, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Evolution of ACME Art Gallery, Joe Stable | Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- New Copper Work, Joe Stable | The Copper Closet, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- New Work by Victoria Wallace, Miguel Hernandez, and Marcia Watt | Atelier Victoria Wallace, 280 Perry Street, Unit 10A
- 15-Year Anniversary Party in the Alley | B!KE, 293 George St
- Beadwork by cedarlilie x FURther by Cahill’s | Cahills, 134 Hunter St W
- Graphic Drawings by Jeremy Wiley | Cork and Bean, 382 George Street N
- Pop Up Show with Anita Murphy | Francy Studio, 129 1/2 Hunter St. #3, 2nd Floor
- New Hand Printed Cotton Yardage, a Madderhouse Pop Up | Madderhouse Textile Studios, 383 Water St
- Image Transfer with Feature Artist, Roz Hermant | META4 Contemporary Craft Gallery, 164 Hunter St W
- Plants, Ornaments, and Artwork by Tea Garden Art | Smiles to You, 85 Hunter St W
- A Tonne of Feathers // A Tonne of Bricks, Featuring Precarious Festival Artist, garbageface | The Theatre on King, 171 King St. Admission is PWYC
- Photography by Joyce Arends. Live music by SJ Rileyharrette: Paintings on Canvas | Treblecock Studio, 159 King St, Suite 108
- Arts of Delight, Hancrafted Dolls by Linda Patterson, 6-10pm | Watson and Lou, 383 Water St
- Fiona Miller, Emanate / Katie Irwin, Original Works / Cathy Ogrodnik, Succulent Sconces | WeDesign, Commerce Building, Studio 16393 Water St, 2nd floor
- To Scratch an Itch, Kelly Albin | Blue Frogs Legs, Commerce Building, 393 Water Street, 3rd Floor, Studio 7
October 1, 2021
- Alone in My Body: Learning to Reconnect. By Kathryn Durst | Atelier Ludmilla, 129 1/2 Hunter Street #1
- Block Printing with Feature Artist, Lisa Martini-Dunk | Meta4 Contemporary Art Gallery, 164 Hunter St W
- Cedarlilie Beadwork & Further by Cahill’s | Cahill’s, 134 Hunter St W
- Copper Sundogs, Cathy Ogrodnik | We Design, Studio 16, 2nd Floor, Commerce Building, 393 Water St
- Holographic Tree Series | Blue Frogs Legs Studio, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Kim-Beavis Sanderson, Guest Artist | Francy Studio, 129 1/2 Hunter St. #3, 2nd Floor
- Love For The Boro Pop-up Art Sale, Various Artists | Outside Market Hall, 140 Charlotte St
- Madderhouse Textile Studios Pop Up Shop | Watson and Lou, 383 Water St
- Take Comfort, An Installation by Anna Eidt | Watson and Lou, 383 Water St
- Teresa A Van Neste | ACME Art, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
- Collection Insectia: New Mixed Media Work | Blue Frogs Legs Studio, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Conne Van Rijn: New Paintings | ACME Art & Sailboat Co., Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- Joe Stable: New Copper Work | The Copper Closet, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St
- COVID Piñata Smashing | Bankers Common Courtyard
- ($5 raffle tickets to take a swing! Proceeds to United Way. More info here: www.watsonandlou.com)
- Birdhouse Cabins: Donations to JDRF | Cathy Ogrodnik Studio, 393 Water St., #16
- Mikey Charrette: Paintings on Canvas | Mike’s Tattoo, 345 George St. N
AUGUST 6, 2021
- Vintage Pop-Up | Kit Coffee, 144 Hunter St
- Open Gallery | Meta4 Contemporary Craft Gallery | 164 Hunter St W
- The Laughing Quadrant: James Matheson | Black Honey, 217 Hunter St. W.
- su-per-nu-mer-ar-y: Juried Exhibition | Atelier Ludmila Gallery, Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W
- Electric Avenue: Jimson Bowler + Alex Bierk | Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W.
- Juxtaposition: Mixed Media Art | Blue Frogs Legs Studio, Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W.
- Breezy Garb Product Launch | Madderhouse Textile Studio, 383 Water St.
- Water: Documentary Film Screening, presented by ReFrame Film Festival, Artspace, and FFPTBO | Artspace, 378 Aylmer St.
- Empty Oceans: An Exploration of Coral Reefs | ACME Art & Sailboat Co., Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W
- New Work by Julie Francey | Julie Francey Studio, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
- Paintings by John Climenhage | WeDesign Group, Commerce Bdg, 393 Water St.
- Waiting for the Right Porch, Concert + Art Vendors | 530 Bonaccord St. (7-10:30 PM
JULY 2, 2021
Virtual Art Crawl
Friday, July 2 we are going virtual! In order to keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible, we will be sharing tours of studios and artwork across our social media channels.
Are you an artist who is interested in sharing your work as part of the crawl? Artists of all levels across artistic genres are welcome! Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the roster and help you document your work for the crawl.
A few galleries and artists will be doing showings in person. These are:
Wendy Syer | ACME Art
Commerce Building 129 1/2 Hunter St. W
Judith A. Mason: CAI –> YYZ: Arrivals and Departures | Atelier Ludmila Gallery
Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W
Kelly Albin: Animal House | Blue Frogs Legs Studio
Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St. W
JUNE 4, 2021
Join us for our first ever First Friday LIVE! Featuring musical talent Benj Rowland and writer and poet Justin Million.
Justin Million live at 8 PM: https://www.facebook.com/events/340963454126669?ref=newsfeed
Benj Rowland live at 9 PM:
APRIL 1, 2021
Sheldon Storey | Atelier Ludmila (Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St.)
Kelly Albin: Boxed Up | Blue Frogs Legs Studio (Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St.)
Joe Stable: Retro Works from the 70s | ACME Art & Sailboat Company (Commerce Building, 129 1/2 Hunter St.W)
Coffee Confessional – Poetry Not Penance | Kit Coffee (144 Hunter St. W)
Prints by Mirannda Lock | (Commerce Building, Unit 2, 129 1/2 Hunter St.)
Karin McLean: Works in Watercolour + Ink | Black Honey Cafe (221 Hunter St.)
Art by Hartley | Union Studio (391 Water St.)
MARCH 5, 2021
Kelly Albin: Travelology | Blue Frogs Legs Studio, 393 Water St., 3rd floor
Beth Leblonc: What Do You See Here? | ACME Art & Sailboat Co., Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
New copper work by Joe Stable | The Copper Closet, ACME Art & Sailboat Co., Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
John Marris / Material Dialogue | Atelier Ludmila, Commerce Bldg, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
New prints by Benj Rowland | 381 Water St.
House Portraits and Still Life Ink Watercolours by Karin McLean and Photomontage, sculpture, and designs by Hartley Stephenson | Union Studio, 391 Water St.
Love For the Boro: Painted Paddles | Commerce Building hallways, 129 1/2 Hunter St.
DECEMBER 4, 2020
Cydnee Hosker | Newcomer Sewing Crew/Madderhouse Textile Studios | Lucky Jackson Project Launch | Watson + Lou
‘Reel Creature Creations’ by Special Effects Artist Rhonda Morley Causton | Treblecock Studio
Handmade Christmas | Blue Frogs Legs Studio
Archive Masks Pop-up Shop | Alex Bierk Studio
‘Dead Flowers’ by Joe Stable | Pottery by Beth McCubbin | ACME Art & Sailboat Co.
Love For the Boro: Live Window Mural Painting | Various downtown venues
“DEATH OR GLORY” Art Show | Riverside Tattoo Shop
‘Phase 5’: Paintings by Kelly Albin | Black Honey
First Friday Festivus: Multi-Artist Open Studio Sale | Atelier Victoria Wallace
Tia Cavanagh: ‘Nibi Jiimaan’ canoe art piece | Kawartha Tourism Centre
Mojo Prayers Pop-up Shop | Solid Leather
We Design presents Marilyn Goslin | We Design Group
NOVEMBER 6, 2020
Moose Paintings + T-shirts by Joe Stable | ACME Art
New Copper Work by Joe Stable | The Copper Closet
Rocky Green: a private view | Atelier Ludmila
Zingha.ca Pop-Up | Watson & Lou
Works by John Climenhage, Hartley Stephenson, Slow Burn Pop-up Shop | Union Studio
New work by contributing artists, free wrapping and custom gift tags by Hanna Mark | Meta4 Contemporary Craft Gallery | 4-8 PM
Installation by Burn Island, Live Plasma Cutting Demo | Solid Leather
Outdoor Experimental Film Screenings | Bankers Common Courtyard
Guest Artist Hannah Spinney | Francey Studio
New T-shirts by Alex Bierk | Alex Bierk Studio
Archive Masks Pop-Up Shop | Alex Bierk Studio
New Work | Blue Frogs Legs Studio
Carl Johann | Black Honey | 7-9 PM Reception
New Work by Victoria Wallace, Marcia Watt, and Miguel Hernandez, with Guest Artist Roz Hermant. Live Music with Craig Stephens | Atelier Victoria Wallace | 6pm to 10pm
‘Pixie and the Bees’ Book Launch | B!KE | 6-9 PM
Kristin Drummond Pottery | Naked Chocolate 7-9 PM
“Menacing Beauty: The John Climenhage Storefront Project” at various downtown venues as part of Artsweek SHIFT.
OCTOBER 2, 2020
New drawings by Joe Stable | Acme
Melanie McCall | Atelier Ludmila
Painting of Our Summer | Black Honey
Guest Artist Hannah Spinney | Francey Studio
Open Studio | Blue Frogs Legs Studio
Alleyway Art Opening | B!ke
Masked Artisans Market | Artisans Centre Peterborough
Poor Margo ArtShow | Dreams of Beans Cafe
SEPTEMBER 4, 2020
Kate Powell | Black Honey
James Matheson | Atelier Ludmilla
Julie Francey: Open Studio | Acme Art & Saleboat Company
Tim Schijns | Union Studio
Open Studio | Blue Frog Legs
Kathryn Durst: Mural Launch | Bankers Common alleyway
MARCH 6, 2020
Tangents Interpret the Dot | Acme Art & Sailboat Company
Abundance by Shellie Zhang and Maria Patricia Abuel | Artspace
Multiple Expanses by Carolyn Code | Atelier Ludmila
Rhettro Wear Fashions, Robert A. Metcalfe Photography, Black’s Craft Caesar Bar | Blacks Distillery
Live Jazz Music | By the Bridge
New Abstract Drawings + Colour Copper by Joe Stable | Copper Closet
Latest Work by Cydnee Hosker | Cydnee Hosker Studio
Visual Art + Photography by Andrea Drynan-Andrews | Dreams of Beans
New Art Card by Heather Doughty, Photos by Crystal Jessup + Linda Cardona | Heather Doughty Photography
Playing with Colour: Melanie McCall | Madderhouse Textile Studios
3 rooms of oil painting + teaching space | McLoughlin Studio Gallery
Visual Art by Chandler Moase | Mike’s Tattoo + Piercing
Free Activity: Craft a Cactus, Sculpt a Succulent | Meta4 Contemporary Gallery
Works by Kelly Albin + Zeeshan Ansari | Old Acme Hall
The Chemical Valley Project by Broadleaf Theatre | Public Energy Performing Arts
Practice-based Research: Art for the Completion of Master’s Thesis | Renders/Barron Studio
Open Leather Studio | Solid Leather
Vintage Clothes and Skincare with Julia Rose Wellness | Statement House Vintage
Open Studio | Stephen Hayes’ Studio
Open Studio with Guest Katharine Leclair | Studio 7 – Julia Francey
Same But Different: The Painting Challenge | The Art School of Peterborough
Photography by Jasmine Heinlein | The Food Shop
Photography by Mike Taylor + Live Music | Treblecock Studio
Latest Works by Victoria Wallace, Marcia Watt, + Miguel Hernandez, Live Music by Sean Hully | Victoria Wallace Studio
Works by Theresa Godin + Madderhouse – NCC Product Launch | Watson & Lou
FEBRUARY 7, 2020
New Works by Joe Stable | Acme Art & Sailboat Company
Fingerprints: The Marks We Make (YES Shelter for Youth & Families) | Atelier Ludmila
Works by Wayne Eardley Photography | Black Honey
New Coloured Copper Drawings by Joe Stable | Copper Closet
Works by Dwyer Art Studio | Cork & Bean
Rob Stock: Glitch Art Paintings | Dreams of Beans
Abstracts Seen Differently by Angie Chapman | The Food Forest
New Work Photography, Storytelling, Lakehurst Carpentry Co. | Heather Doughty Photography
Artist Residency Launch with Melanie McCall | Madderhouse Textile Studios
3 Rooms of Oil Paintings + Teaching Space | McLoughlin Studio Gallery
Free Workshop: Create Cupid’s Arrow | Meta4 Contemporary Art Gallery
Anita Murphy + Kimberly Beavis, New Media Artist, Exploring Augmented Reality, Love, Monsters, + T-Shirrts | Old Acme Hall
Valentine’s Guys by Mark L. Craighead in the Pop-Up Shop, Black Femmergy Photo Exhibits + Photobooth | Omorfia Creation Station
Vintage Clothing with Mon Cloquelicot (Valentine’s Day Inspired Pieces) | Statement House Vintage
Open Studio | Stephen Hayes’ Studio
Open Studio | Studio 7 – Julie Francey
My First Show: Trio | The Art School of Peterborough
First Friday Dance Party with Auntie Muna and DixieQ | The Twisted Wheel
Latest Works of Victoria Wallace, Live Music by Chic’n Pot Pi | Victoria Wallace Studio
Dear Diary: Love Letters Edition | Watson & Lou